The UI/UX Designer is responsible for ensuring the design and the graphic production of the menus and user interfaces of video games/products.
He/she must create graphical menu user interfaces which will communicate the relevant information required in order to guide the player and improve the total overall player experience.
This person will work in close cooperation with the artistic director, game designers and programmers.
– Develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces
– Determine gameplay with the collaboration of the game designer and the artistic director
– Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces
Qualifications and technical skills:
– 2 years minimum of solid UI/UX design experience
– Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate with other designers, artists to ensure delivery of the best possible User Experience.
– Ability to design UI flow and layout according to the needs
– Expertise in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
– Knowledge in Unity3D and UE UI workflow
– Good Communication in oral and written English
– Creative and artistic nature
Nice to have:
– User interface usability
– Knowledge in Web design
– Graphic design